Thursday 8 May 2014

Online Order Your Choice Food in Train-Jain food in train in 100+ stations in India At Raildarbar

Food In Train

I happen to be a very frequent traveller and for a long time now I have been very loyally using the services of the Indian Railways. Though I meet new people all the time, the rest of everything about my journey on these trains is the same. I end up discussing politics, the bad state of affairs in the country and most importantly - the aweful food being served on the train! And believe you me, though there has always been a difference in opinions as far as the first two topics are concerned, I have always found a consensus as far as the last one goes.
   
Jain Food In Train
It was during my last journey from Delhi to Ahmadabad that I came to know about this new service of food delivery in trains from the restaurants of your choice. I was informed about a website called Raildarbar.com which was offering this awesome facility of food delivery in trains. I was told they had a wide range of menu and that the food was served fresh and hot! It was all that anybody could have asked for. My co-passenger who informed me about this facilty was a Jain and was all praises for this services specially since having Jain food delivery that too on a train was unheard of. So the first thing I did next time after booking my train ticket was to book my meal through this website. The variety of choices that was being offered on this website was amazing! They had all the variery one could think of- from North Indian to South Indian to Chinese and yes, they also had Jain food ! In fact, I had so many options to choose from that I had a hard time deciding what to order and what not to! Finally, I chose my meal, chose Cash-on-delivery as my payment option (yes, they offer you COD option too besides the regular payment options like credit card,etc.) and had my order confirmed in just a few minutes. The whole process of ordering food was so amazingly simple!

My wait on the train for my meal was totally worth every minute of it. My food arrived right on time and it was very neatly packed. It was fresh, hot and fingerlicking good! For all those of you who are train travellers, RailDarbar is a must try! And for those of you who fly…Aah! better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment